CURRENT OPENINGS 2018: 0
CROSSFIT COACH: PART to FULL TIME 2017
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fun individual to coach group CrossFit classes. Candidate should be reliable and confident in their coaching abilities and must be able to show proper form and technique and be able to demonstrate all movements and engage with members. Position requires 4-6 classes per week. Flexible hours preferred.
Responsibilities include leading classes, overseeing a roster of motivated athletes, maintaining basic gym organization and cleanliness, participating in event productions, help grow and develop other team-members.
Team Member Qualities:
• Has led or been a part of a cooperative team.
• Excellent communicator that loves to work with people.
• Understands and believes in our core values.
• Holds a high regard for personal and professional integrity.
• Can effectively manage multiple project tasks and athletes with the ability to multitask and modify on the spot.
• Can adapt, anticipate and thrive in a fast paced environment. .
• Can demonstrate most advanced gymnastics movements (MUs, HSPU, etc).
• Comfortable working with a diverse athlete/clientele base with varying fitness goals.
• Must be able to ensure athlete safety.
- Current L1 CrossFit Cert
- 1 year minimum Experience as a CF Coach
- Wodify experience preferred
- Must demonstrate proper form and technique in all CF movements.
- Maintain regular training with the coaching staff.
If you are a passionate coach ready to be a part of an amazing & professional team, please fill out the form below. You will be contacted shortly. Include a short bio in the message box.